Almost all FishInfo reporting endpoints have been updated. The biggest change is that more information is collected in a vesselprofile, that users are connected to. The endpoints have been simplified, as the profile information no longer need to be passed along.
- New endpoint to reset a fishing gear:
- New endpoint to report lost fishing gear:
- New endpoint to get lostreports for the user:
- New v2 of endpoint to remove report:
- New v3 of endpoint to report deployed fishing gear:
- New v3 of endpoint to report retrieved fishing gear:
- New v3 of endpoint to get all fishing gear and reports for the user:
- New v3 of endpoint to get the profile of the user:
- New endpoint to update contactdetails of vessel:
There are also updates to the fishingfacility/fishing gear endpoints:
- New v2 of endpoint to get fishing gear and updates:
- New v3 of endpoint to get fishing gear by vessel:
- New v3 of endpoint to get a specified fishing gear:
Endpoints that have been replaced by new versions have been marked as deprecated.
The old endpoints have a minor update: contactPersonName and contactPersonPhone are no longer required.