- Use HTTPS POST
- URL must be id.barentswatch.no/connect/token
- Header -parameter 'content-type' must be 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
- Parameter Body must have four key-value pairs, separated by ampersand (&):
- Key 'grant_type' must
- have value 'client_credentials'
- Key 'client_id' must
- have your full client ID as value, which is often written like this: email@example.com:myclient. If your client does not url-encode automatically, you must url-encode it like this: myusername%40example.com%3Amyclient
- Key 'client_secret' must
- have a client secret you have created, as value.
- Key 'scope' must have value 'api'
Example request, using curl: