- List of OAuth libraries: https://oauth.net/code/
- About client_credentials grant https://www.oauth.com/oauth2-servers/access-tokens/client-credentials/
How to log in to the OpenAPI documentation
You can log in to the OpenAPI-documentation with your own client.
- Go to https://www.barentswatch.no/bwapi/openapi/index.html
- Click 'Authorize'
- Under the headline "oauth2 (OAuth2, clientCredentials)":
- Replace client_id with your own client_id. It has to be URL-encoded. You can copy your URL-encoded client_id from MyPage/Minside.
- Enter your client_secret
- Select 'api' scope (tick the box)
- Click 'Authorize', and then 'Close'
You are now logged in. You can select the API documentation in the dropdown-menu in the upper-right corner.
Important information about API access
To use the BarentsWatch API application developers must first register their applications with BarentsWatch. See Application registration and authentication.