Due to a new data source for ISA and PD diseases these changes have been made today:
- Updated https://www.barentswatch.no/bwapi/openapi/index.html?urls.primaryName=Fishhealth%20API#/FishhealthLocality/get_v1_geodata_fishhealth_locality__localityId___year___week_
- new property "ilaPdCase" which will have data from week 45, 2020 from the new dataset (instead of the "ilapd" property)
- New endpoint https://www.barentswatch.no/bwapi/openapi/index.html?urls.primaryName=Fishhealth%20API#/FishhealthLocality/get_v2_geodata_fishhealth_locality__localityNo__disease__year_
- Download (excel/csv):
- added new columns for disease
- fromdate/todate will be empty from week 45, 2020 (dates will be in the new columns.
To access the BarentsWatch API it is mandatory to register and use a token, as documented here: Application registration and authentication.
Today this policy is enforced, and unauthenticated requests will recieve a 401 HTTP status code. If you get this error, you need to self-register a client, and pass an access token with your requests.